Morgan LOVES to draw and color and "create" things. I have started taking pictures of some of my favorites to save because I honestly cannot save the actual copies of ALL her work. There is just so much! LOL! So, here are some of my favorites from the last few months:
Bob and Larry!
Don't know why I can't turn this one. Oh well. This is supposedly me! :)
She loves drawing Princesses.
The Disciples in the boat on the water with Jesus. She told me exactly who each one was!
Really wish I could get this one turned as well. This is the Nativity.
And this one she brought to me and said, "Mommy, this is a game. Circle the group that doesn't belong." (I wrote in what each thing was just for clarification.) She is really into doing this kind of thing lately! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment