Friday, June 1, 2012

JUST SOME PICS FROM THE WEEK

Once again, we are loving garage sales! (And online Facebook garage sale groups!)  I had gotten a big bag of toy balls at a sale a few weeks ago thinking that I'd put them in a small baby pool for a fun activity for Kelsey.  Well, when I found this inflatable Princess "ball pit" I snatched it up.  Both girls have had LOTS of fun in it.  
Oh my goodness.  Morgan looks soooo much like me at that age in this picture!  (At least from pics I've seen of myself at that age!)
Morgan spotted this princess tent at a sale today close to our house and sat in it reading books while I "shopped."  Since it was only $3, I decided it would make a great reading nook in her room.  
I put her beanbag inside along with a basket of books (most that we got today at sales, too!) She's beyond excited!
A friend of mine from my moms' group (Laura) let us borrow this bike trailer for awhile. I've been wanting one for awhile to take the girls on the bike trail close to our house.  Jared finally brought up my bike that has been in the basement since we got married and we dusted it off and cleaned it up.  He took the girls out for a test ride tonight and they had a blast!  However, we noticed that one of the tires wouldn't stay pumped up.  It kept going flat.  So, we have to get a new tire tube for it before I can take it out on the trail.
Morgan loves "gardening" with Daddy. While I put Kelsey to bed tonight, Morgan stayed out with Daddy and helped him pull the weeds and plant new seeds.  They even found some volunteer lettuce growing from what was planted last year! 

No comments: