skip to main |
skip to sidebar
THE VACUUM AND OTHER FUNNIES
- I am terrified of the vacuum. Yep. Terrified. Doesn't matter if Mommy is holding me while she vacuums or if Daddy is trying to distract me while Mommy vacuums...I hate the "cockoo" (aka vacuum). However, today Mommy decided she really needed to vacuum, and I was just going to have to cry because it had to be done. Well, much to her surprise, when she set me down and started the vacuum, this time I followed it around and thought it funny to "chase" it. Then, I cleverly went and got out my little fisher price push toy that rolls and makes noises when I push it and followed Mommy around with my pretend "cockoo." I was even laughing by the end!
- I am learning how to use a spoon by myself. I can eat my oatmeal and applesauce fairly well, though much of it ends up on my chin. Today, Mommy tried giving me my bananas in a bowl with a spoon to see how I would do. I was having trouble scooping the pieces onto my spoon, so I set my spoon down on the tray, picked up a piece with my hand, set it on my spoon, then picked my spoon back up again to put the "nana" in my mouth. It worked! I'm not sure why Mommy was laughing so hard, though.....
- Daddy took our big cooler to work the other day to use at one of the football games, and when he brought it home, he set it in the kitchen just inside the garage door with the lid open to air it out (and eventually to clean out) before he took it back downstairs. To me it seemed pretty big, and I kept going over to it, leaning in and saying "ba!" (which means bath). To me it seemed like a perfect bathtub!
- Mommy was cleaning the shelves by the TV and found her and Daddy's wedding video. She put it in to watch tonight, and boy did I think it was great! I kept going up to the TV, and saying "Daddy" and "Gaka" (my name for Grandpa Doug) - he performed the ceremony, so I saw him a lot on the TV. I even went up and kissed the TV once when Grandpa was talking (remember Daddy has a big screen TV, so Grandpa seemed almost lifelike.) I couldn't quite figure out why Daddy and Grandpa were in my TV, though. Also, Mommy noticed I never really said "Mommy" or got excited to see her in the TV. (You know the lady that was next to Daddy in the poofy white dress?) She wanted to know if she really looks that much different now that I didn't recognize her....and if that is a good or bad thing!
- For some reason, I have on my own started calling Grandpa Bob just "Bob." Grandpa Doug is "Gaka" but Grandpa Bob is just "Bob." I say it clear as day, and it makes everyone laugh.... but that IS his name, right? So why is it so funny? :)
1 comment:
I'm totally cracking up! I love it that Morgan thought the cooler was a bathtub!!
Post a Comment