Sunday, October 26, 2008

LEARNING NEW THINGS
I am 3 months old now, and I have learned how to do so many new things! Here are a few of my latest......

I like to try and "hold" my bottle myself now. I even try to hold it while I am eating. These bigger bottles are harder to hold, though, than the little ones I used to use.

I am not a big fan of "tummy time," but it's not so bad if Mommy puts me on my tummy in my boppy. I am learning how to hold my head up more and more each day, and I am beginning to tolerate being on my tummy for longer periods, too.


Daddy got out my Excersaucer last week. My feet don't quite hit the floor, but I still liked sitting in my new toy for a few minutes....until my legs went numb. :) There was so much to look at and play with. I can't wait until I can sit in it longer.

No comments: