And another year of the good Old P-Fest has come and gone. It was great weather for it this year. Kinda funny though that we were in shorts and tank tops on Wednesday when we went to ride the rides and by Saturday when we went back for the parade, we were wearing long sleeves and jeans. :)
We were there on Wednesday this year for the balloon launch kick off! Maybe our balloons will make it the furthest!!
The carousel is always a favorite!
Kelsey was exactly 36 inches tall, which was the minimum height to go on the kiddie rides without an adult. :) Yea! No more having to ride the rides for me this year. I was glad, though, that she had her big sis to go with her. :) She had a blast!
Parade time! It was the longest one I think ever! About 1.5 hours!
This is a bit blurry, but I LOVE this picture! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment