Thursday, June 6, 2013

FAMILY FUN DAY

Today was Donation Day (a.k.a Free Admission) at the zoo!  So, Daddy took the afternoon off work, I let Kelsey skip her nap (!) and we headed to the zoo!  



 The tigers were very active and fun to watch today!

 When did she grow up? :)




 We took the stroller, but at times, Kelsey wanted to get down and walk. This little "purse" she was wearing was really her "leash." :)  It allowed her to walk freely while at the same time not allowing her to get away from us!  :)  It was perfect!


Aww....so cute! 


 


 








After the zoo, we went for an early dinner to Culvers and then headed down for a walk along the riverfront.  It was the perfect evening for it! 






 Praising Jesus! :)

 My little "Fireball" as Jared has nicknamed her.  I love her to pieces! 

The 3 Loves of my life!  

We had such a great afternoon / evening together as a family, and as we walked around down by the river, I couldn't help thank God for the precious gifts he has given me!  I will not take that for granted! 

No comments: