Morgan's first preschool program was short and to the point, but still so cute! They sang about 5 songs that they learned over the year that taught months of the year, days of the week, colors, shapes, etc. She loved being up on stage performing, of course! :)
I love this pic... All four kids in it are doing something different. Not quite sure exactly what the motions were supposed to be at that time! LOL!
Morgan's buddy, Jaceyln. And I thought Morgan was tall for her age.... :)
Another friend, Natalie.
Morgan LOVES her teachers, but when she gets in a "mood" she tends to make grouchy faces. Her teachers always make "grumpy" faces back at her and then she laughs and usually snaps out of it. So, they decided to take a picture with them all making their "grouchy" faces.
We really have LOVED Miss Becky and Miss Cheryl!
Not the greatest family picture, but oh well. :)
Grandma and Grandpa came to the program as well.
I really can't believe she will be in Kindergarten in a few short months. :( How did she grow up so fast?
No comments:
Post a Comment