Well, Mommy's computer officially "died." So, she can only do things from Daddy's work laptop. Therefore, it may be awhile before she can post anymore cute pictures of me. (She has a whole bunch waiting on her camera along with a video.) In the meantime, here is an update.
I am finally taking two normal naps again, and sleeping until 6:45 or so in the morning. Mommy's very glad about that. I have been very happy, giggly, and content lately. I can play with my toys for long periods of time by myself, and I continue to roll everywhere I want to go. (Mommy is a bit worried that I am not attempting to crawl or pull up yet. But at the same time, she says it's easier for her when I'm not doing those things.) I also figured out how to clap yesterday, and have been clapping at everything... including myself. My new favorite food is whole grain toast, and I can now use my sippy cup pretty good all by myself.
Well, anyway, stay tuned for more pictures as soon as Mommy gets a new computer....although that could be awhile, I suppose.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment