IT'S HERE!
It's here! I have my first tooth! Mommy didn't notice it yesterday, but this morning when I was laughing at her, she thought she saw something white on my gums. To verify, she felt inside my mouth with her pinky, and sure enough, there was a little sharp tooth poking her finger! Of course when Daddy wanted to see it, I wouldn't open my mouth for him. But now all my drooling, sucking my fingers, and waking early from my naps makes sense to Mommy. There was one day Mommy thought I was just really tired and therefore, cranky, but now she is thinking the reason I was so cranky when we were visiting my friend Lydia W. is that my tooth was hurting me! Overall, though, I really haven't been overly fussy or cranky like some people said I would when I cut my first tooth. Hopefully one day here soon Mommy can catch of picture of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment